Here’s your opportunity to get away from the distractions of daily life and business and concentrate on YOUR projects, goals, dreams, content, and writing.
The Creating Content and Writing Retreat takes place May 6-9 (you arrive Friday, May 9, and depart Monday, May 9).
What you get in the 2-Day Creating Content and Writing Retreat…
- Training to help you solidify your brand, clarify your message, and find the powerful words to convey it.
- Hot seat coaching to get you past any content or writing roadblocks.
- Fun exercises to open up your creativity and unlock that deeper, soulful message.
- The Ready, Set, Write From Your Soul Toolbox in a handy, portable printed version so you can easily refer to it… during the weekend and far beyond.
- Group support and feedback – so that you aren’t creating content in a vacuum or isolation.
- Lodging Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (yes, lodging is included in the registration fee!)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy snacks to keep you energized and motivated throughout the weekend. Most food is prepared fresh, and as much of it is as organic as possible.
- Time and space to create luxuriously (and maybe even take time for yourself… a foreign concept for some of us, I know!)
- Special goodies to celebrate your commitment to your content, to your business, and to you.
- Wine and cheese reception at the end of the weekend to celebrate all you’ve accomplished
- Opportunity to book a massage (additional fee) with Beth Ehrhardt (owner of the Blue Mountain Retreat Center and licensed massage therapist)
- And, of course, the main reason you’re drawn to this 2-Day Retreat…. big blocks of focused, manageable time to work on your project.
BONUS #1: Friday night Power Words Oracle Deck Workshop – Perfect to get you in alignment with your message and purpose, plus a great side project to work on when you need a break from your BIG project!
BONUS #2: 45-minute Strategy Session with me to use before or after the 2-Day Writing Retreat… use it before the retreat to get clear on what you’ll be working on and how to use your time most effectively. Use it after the retreat to continue the momentum created during these powerful two days. Your choice!