Congratulations on signing up for
the Love Your Business Deeply Retreat!
You’re committing to your business and to yourself. You’re proclaiming to the world that you and your business are worth working on – so that you can make a difference in the world, transform your people, and leave a legacy.
Here is what you get:
- A true retreat experience – this isn’t a high-pressure, packed-to-the-gills, no-chance-to-breathe two days. Instead, you get coaching, exercises to go deep, and space to integrate your work.
- The support and guidance of a seasoned business coach and strategist (that’s me!) through 1:1 on time during the retreat.
- Love seat coaching to get you past any roadblocks.
- Creative yet powerful exercises to open up your soul and tap into your deeper purpose.
- Group support and feedback – so that you aren’t feeling alone in a vacuum or isolation.
- Lodging Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (yes, lodging is included in the registration fee!). And these aren’t just regular ol’ hotel rooms. These rooms are designed to nurture you and help hold the sacred space we’re creating around you and your business.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy snacks to keep you energized and motivated throughout the retreat.
- Special goodies to celebrate your commitment to your business and to you.
- Wine and cheese reception at the end of the retreat to celebrate all you’ve accomplished.
- A fabulous, sacred, intimate environment to make transformation, deep work, and shifts take place and take hold.
Here is what you need to know:
DATES: Sunday, October 30, through Wednesday, November 2. **Arrival Sunday, October 30, after 3:00pm, and check-out is 11:00am on Wednesday, November 2.
TIMES: Sunday: 5:00pm-9:00pm; Monday: 9:00am to 5:00pm; Tuesday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
LOCATION: Antrim 1844 Country House & Hotel (only 60-90 minutes or fewer from the 3 major airports in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore metro area)
ADDRESS: 30 Trevanion Road, Taneytown, MD, 21787
WINE AND CHEESE RECEPTION: Tuesday, November 1, 5:00pm
Your registration fee includes dinner Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights; lunch on Monday and Tuesday; and breakfast Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings. (And there will be happy, healthy – and perhaps a few mildly unhealthy – snacks, too!)
What you want to bring:
- Whatever business materials you feel moved to bring…. laptop, mindmaps, notes, etc.
- Journal so that you can do inner work on your own
- Oracle card deck (if you’re into that sort of thing!) for intention setting or inspiration
- Comfort items to make you happy (think slippers, your comfy throw, a pillow for your chair, your stuffed teddy bear…)
If you’re not local, here’s some helpful travel information. I recommend you arrive in the area by no later than noon or midafternoon of Sunday, October 30, so that you’re ready to start with dinner, get-to-know-you exercises, and a creative workshop to get things moving. And then have a restful night’s sleep for our full retreat day starting Monday morning. And if your schedule allows it, stay a couple of extra days to really get a feel for historic Gettysburg, or even Washington D.C.
Taneytown, Maryland, is about 60-90 minutes from the three airports that service our area. BWI is the closest airport, followed by Washington National Airport, and then Dulles.
All three airports are serviced by the major car rental companies, as well as Super Shuttle and local taxis.
Antrim 1844 is located within easy reach of three major metropolitan areas; Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD and Washington DC. Located approximately 15 minutes from Gettysburg’s Civil War battlefields, Frederick, Westminster and Hanover, Antrim is in an area rich in history and varied attractions.
Beltway 695 to Exit 19, 795 North. Exit onto Route 140 West. Go through Westminster to Taneytown traffic circle. Continue on Route 140 by turning right from the circle. Follow approximately 1 mile into Taneytown. Just beyond Sheetz gas station, turn left on Trevanion Road. Proceed 150 feet and turn right at the first set of brick pillars.
Beltway 495 to I-270 West toward Frederick. Take Route 15 North toward Gettysburg. Go to Route 140 East toward Taneytown. In Taneytown, go through the stoplight and over the railroad tracks. In 1/8 mile the road splits; bear right on Trevanion Road. Proceed 150 feet and turn right at the first set of brick pillars.
Fall in mid-Atlantic is stunning, and all the more reason to come to Maryland! We generally see highs in the 50s to 60s during this time of year. As we get closer, you’ll want to check out the 10-day weather forecast for Taneytown.
Get ready for an amazing two+ days!!!